How We Used Cookies
Cookies are used to improve our service. Some of the cookies are essential to ensure the features are available, while others are intended to improve the user’s performance and experience.
Essential cookies are intended for:
– remember what you add to the cart
– remember your progress in ordering
Functional cookies are intended for:
– remember your account details
– Ensuring that your connection is secure
– ensure that the website is consistently displayed
– support via chat
Performance cookies are intended for:
– improve website performance by reducing the number of page loads for the pages you visit
– Improve user experience
Targeting cookies are for:
– allow you to share and enjoy on social networks
– send information to other websites to customize the advertising shown.
Examples of cookie usage:
Cookies are used to improve the service you are receiving, for example:
– enable the use of some services such as payment, which would not be possible without the cookies
– allow a service to recognize your device so you do not have to constantly provide the same data
– acknowledge that you have already provided a user name and password when connected to the client area so that you do not have to do so every time you query a page
– accounting for how many people are using a service, thus ensuring that usage is rapid
– analyze data that allows us to know how you use the services so that we can improve them
If you want to delete the cookies that are already on your computer, see the “Help” section of your internet browser.
You can also learn more about cookies and how to manage them at http://www.aboutcookies.org (English) or see the “Help” section of your Internet browser.